To hold the NOEA trademark is to carry a hallmark that identifies businesses and individuals as the very best in class. These are people that can be relied on to give consistent quality, and to never let each other down.
To be a member of NOEA, an organisation needs to pass stringent quality and best practice assurances, and show references that underline its quality. Its for this reason that organisations from corporate businesses to local authorities look for our hallmark when choosing suppliers.
It’s for this reason that, when you become a member, you are joining an elite group.
Benefits of NOEA Membership include:
- Receive electronic newsletters
- Network with all other members
- Free legal advice relating to Outdoor Events
- Discounts with Arnold Clark Van Hire
- Access to All Parliamentary Group for Events
- Special rates for exhibiting at selected shows
- Advice helpline
- Use of Logo for promotional purposes